2017 Pride in the Park Vendor Registration
One of the vibrant elements of the Pride in the Park Festival is the more than 100 vendors and exhibitors who participate each year. Showcasing the diversity, size and color of our community, our Vendors help make the festival interesting and provocative!
In the past, Vendors and Exhibitors at Pride in the Park have included:
- Souvenir and merchandise retailers.
- LGBT-friendly businesses seeking to recruit new employees and customers.
- Political candidates interested in meeting with constituents.
- HIV and other health testing.
- Social and sports organizations seeking new members.
- Educational and political organizations distributing information.
- Food vendors.
- Artists and art organizations.
- Games, attractions, and novelty booths.
Why Become a Vendor?
Vendors at the Pride in the Park Festival have the opportunity to directly interact with more than 4,000 LGBT people and their allies in Eastern PA’s largest annual gathering of this community. For-profit businesses, political candidates, various causes, and retailers will discover a captive audience interested in their products and message.
Studies and research have found that LGBT people make up a brand-loyal and lucrative niche market in any business plan (nationally, the LGBT community has approximately $655 billion in spending power). Nonprofit organizations will have the opportunity to educate the LGBT community about important issues, recruit members, and get feedback from the community about their interests and goals.
Pride in the Park
Sunday, August 20, 2017
12:00 Noon through 6:00 PM
Cedar Beach Park - Allentown, PA
2017 Vendor Fees & Links for Online Registration
2017 Vendor Registration Forms
- Print & Mail Registration Form
- Online Registration Vendor Release (Review prior to completing online registration)
Required City of Allentown License Forms