One of the vibrant elements of the Pride in the Park Festival is the more than 100 vendors and exhibitors who participate each year. Showcasing the diversity, size and color of our community, our Vendors help make the festival interesting and provocative!
In the past, Vendors and Exhibitors at Pride in the Park have included:
- Souvenir and merchandise retailers.
- LGBT-friendly businesses seeking to recruit new employees and customers.
- Political candidates interested in meeting with constituents.
- HIV and other health testing.
- Social and sports organizations seeking new members.
- Educational and political organizations distributing information.
- Food vendors.
- Artists and art organizations.
- Games, attractions, and novelty booths.
Why Become a Vendor?
Vendors at the Pride in the Park Festival have the opportunity to directly interact with more than 4,000 LGBT people and their allies in Eastern PA’s largest annual gathering of this community. For-profit businesses, political candidates, various causes, and retailers will discover a captive audience interested in their products and message.
Studies and research have found that LGBT people make up a brand-loyal and lucrative niche market in any business plan (nationally, the LGBT community has approximately $655 billion in spending power). Nonprofit organizations will have the opportunity to educate the LGBT community about important issues, recruit members, and get feedback from the community about their interests and goals.
2012 Vendor Fees – per 10’x10’ space
NON PROFIT MERCHANDISE/INFORMATION VENDOR - $25.00
FOR PROFIT MERCHANDISE/INFORMATION VENDOR - $100.00
FOOD VENDOR - $200.00
2012 Vendor Registration
Information & Release
Vendor Application (print/mail)
Online Registration & Payment
City of Allentown Forms
Temporary Food License (food vendors only)
If you have questions or need clarification, please email